- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Voted 2015’s best Acupuncturist in Hillsboro for Acupuncture treatment and services as reviewed by patients.
Verified by Opencare.com
Follow us on Facebook
- Hillsboro Office2251A NE Cornell Rd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Scappoose Office52485 SW 1st St.
Scappoose, OR 97056
Articles by Jim Martin, LAc
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
See ‘Testimonials’ under ‘About” at top of page
More testimonials available was last modified: January 30th, 2014 by jim
“Oh wow yes that was great. Oooooooh, yes. That was a good one. My head feels light. It always felt like it weighed forty pounds. Oh my goodness. It’s so fluid in movement. Wow. Thank you so much. Ooooooh so much better. MH, female, after gus sha for severe neck pain, 01/30/14, pain lever reduced from 6 to 1.
Instant relief for chronic neck pain was last modified: January 30th, 2014 by... Read more »