- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Follow us on Facebook
- Hillsboro Office2251A NE Cornell Rd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Mon8AM-6 PMWed8 AM -6 PMThu8 AM-6 PMFri8 AM-6 PM
- Scappoose Office52485 SW 1st St.
Scappoose, OR 97056
- Tue8 AM-7 PM
Articles by Jim Martin, LAc
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
See ‘Testimonials’ under ‘About” at top of page
“Oh wow yes that was great. Oooooooh, yes. That was a good one. My head feels light. It always felt like it weighed forty pounds. Oh my goodness. It’s so fluid in movement. Wow. Thank you so much. Ooooooh so much better. MH, female, after gus sha for severe neck pain, 01/30/14, pain lever reduced from 6 to 1.