Welcome to Columbia Acupuncture
Founded In 1994, We are the longest operating practice of oriental medicine in Columbia and Western Washington counties
Whom do we serve?
We serve people with health concerns and challenges who want to improve the quality of their lives and are seeking experienced professional help in achieving their goals.
Included are those suffering from pain and illness that is diminishing their quality of life, as well as those who are generally OK but realize that with some help they may be able to feel and perform even better.
People come to Columbia Acupuncture for help
with the following conditions
- Nagging chronic pain of arthritis, back problems and fibromyalgia
- Lingering pain of old unresolved injuries preventing them from participating fully in life
- Failed surgeries for back, neck or limbs that has left them wondering why they ever consented to being operated on in the first place
- Family, job and social life impaired by debilitating tension headaches or migraines.
- Frustration with the lack of progress in treating acute injuries such as fractures, sprains and strains or recovery from surgery
- Feeling foggy-headed, fatigued and plagued by unwanted side effects from prescription medications, and just fed up with being prescribed more and more drugs that seem to just cause more problems rather than solving your current ones. Being confused by so many prescriptions and supplements that they don’t reliably use any of them.
- Desiring to work with someone who has time to listen to your concerns, understand what you are really trying to say, and really cares about resolving your health issues. Frustrated at being told to schedule another appointment and return later to discuss your other problems because there is no time left today.
- Confusion about the many choices for natural remedies promoted in newspapers, magazines and websites, or recommended by friends and family and uncertainty about what really works, is reasonably priced and what is really the best choice for you.
- Addiction to nicotine or other chemical dependency issues.
In addition, some people come for other reasons, including
- Desire to find a healing environment offering more than one or two treatment options.
- Preference for a holistic approach in which you and your practitioner look at the whole you – physical, mental and emotional, and utilize a variety of healing techniques and tools?
- A generally good level of health but desiring to improve well-being, function and performance.
If you have any of these issues and concerns,
Columbia Acupuncture can be of help to you.
Call today for information or to schedule your appointment.
I look forward to supporting you in achieving your health and wellness goals.
Jim Martin, LAc, Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM)
“There is no alternative medicine. There is only medicine that works and medicine that doesn’t work.”
Oriental Medicine has been working for the last several thousand years and continues to play an increasingly important role in healthcare in the modern world.