Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
Follow us on Facebook
- Hillsboro Office2251A NE Cornell Rd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Mon8AM-6 PMWed8 AM -6 PMThu8 AM-6 PMFri8 AM-6 PM
- Scappoose Office52485 SW 1st St.
Scappoose, OR 97056
- Tue8 AM-7 PM
Articles by Jim Martin, LAc
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
See ‘Testimonials’ under ‘About” at top of page
“Oh wow yes that was great. Oooooooh, yes. That was a good one. My head feels light. It always felt like it weighed forty pounds. Oh my goodness. It’s so fluid in movement. Wow. Thank you so much. Ooooooh so much better. MH, female, after gus sha for severe neck pain, 01/30/14, pain lever reduced from 6 to 1.