Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
Follow us on Facebook
- Hillsboro Office2251A NE Cornell Rd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Mon8AM-6 PMWed8 AM -6 PMThu8 AM-6 PMFri8 AM-6 PM
- Scappoose Office52485 SW 1st St.
Scappoose, OR 97056
- Tue8 AM-7 PM
Articles by Jim Martin, LAc
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
See ‘Testimonials’ under ‘About” at top of page
“Oh wow yes that was great. Oooooooh, yes. That was a good one. My head feels light. It always felt like it weighed forty pounds. Oh my goodness. It’s so fluid in movement. Wow. Thank you so much. Ooooooh so much better. MH, female, after gus sha for severe neck pain, 01/30/14, pain lever reduced from 6 to 1.